At Newport Vision Centers Optical Department:
You can find a knowledgeable staff as well as a large selection of contact lenses, frames, various lens varieties as well as special coatings in all price ranges to enhance your visual performance.
Some of the available lenses for your glasses are:
- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal).
- Progressive Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Transitions Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- Polarized lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays
- Polycarbonate lenses are the only choice we use for children for their impact resistance and light weight.
Contact lenses that we offer are:
- Rigid, gas permeable lenses
- Soft lenses - daily, 2 week and extended wear
- Toric lenses (for astigmatism)
Newport Vision Center
914 SW Hurbert Street
Newport, OR 97365